Saturday, February 7, 2009

TeSTiMoNy LoG... =)




2009 Testimonies

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a daily record of how God moves. As humans, we easily forget or overlook the small testimonies of everyday life. The goal is to record at least one thing God has done in my life on a daily basis. LoL. We’ll see how this works with my inability to commit.
=) + ♥ GOD BLeSs ♥ + (=

January

I decided to start this on February 1st so I don’t have daily testimonies from the month of January. I still want to share how God answered a prayer I had. I REALLY wanted to spend my Spring Festival in China. It’s the year of the ox (MY YEAR) and I’m in China so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I did not know much about this celebration so my prayer request was that I could spend Spring Festival with a friend and his/her family. I got a chance to spend my Spring Festival in Zhongshan with my friend. To make a long story short, I had and amazing time and learned so much! I thank God for their hospitality and willingness to teach a weird foreigner like me. God is good! Oh! I’ve got to thank God for the final grade in one of my classes. I got a grade that I SERIOUSLY did not deserve…. a B+ when I honestly deserved a low C at best! I thank God for His miracles!!! I got A’s in my other classes and I pray that next semester will be as good….

No comments:

Post a Comment